Ang, these pictures are priceless! I love Andrew in his overalls. He looks like he had so much fun! Raegs and I are going to a pumpkin patch thursday with school kiddos- I hope it's the same one, it looks awesome.
Yes! The punkin' patch! Nice back pack, by the way. :o) I'm so glad it worked out for you guys to go... the pictures are just worth going! He looks like such a big boy in those overalls and climbing stairs... oh my goodness! I keep telling Jane that Andrew will think she's the coolest if she can keep up with him. :o) Alas... :o) Love you guys!
This is an exciting time for our family. Going on 9 years of marriage. We have a wonderful four year old son named Andrew and an amazing two year old daughter named Grace. We are so thankful to Jesus. Here are some other things we are in to: basketball, roller coasters, hot chocolate, arcades, beaches, dunks, snorkeling, and sunsets. We hope you enjoy this blog that will attempt to capture the events of our life. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Ang, these pictures are priceless! I love Andrew in his overalls. He looks like he had so much fun! Raegs and I are going to a pumpkin patch thursday with school kiddos- I hope it's the same one, it looks awesome.
I am so excited for our weekend together! love you guys!
Yes! The punkin' patch! Nice back pack, by the way. :o) I'm so glad it worked out for you guys to go... the pictures are just worth going! He looks like such a big boy in those overalls and climbing stairs... oh my goodness! I keep telling Jane that Andrew will think she's the coolest if she can keep up with him. :o) Alas... :o) Love you guys!
Post a Comment