We spent the first part of our trip at Robbers Cave State Park where we stayed in cabins. We went on this really beautiful hike. But half way through I started thinking why in the world did I come on this hike 6 1/2 months pregnant and why in the world did we bring a toddler. But we made it and Andrew didn't fall off any cliffs. He actually spent most of the hike on Taylors shoulders. I don't know how Tay did it especially with Andrew pulling on his hair the whole time to hold on.
Grandma loved getting lots of extra time with us and Andrew.


Angela and her cousin Abby
The whole family.
My Dad, his sister Patty and his sister Cindy.
The cousins getting pushed in the wagon. Andrew loved this wagon.
We went to a Children's Museum one day and Andrew had a blast.
We also had a lot of fun at the Children's Museum too. They had this bubble room where you could stand inside a huge bubble. Tay and I thought it was awesome.


1 comment:
I love your blog! you guys are so cute! I think Grace is simply adorable. YOu guys are truly blessed! Tell Andrew the cousins said hi! Love you guys
Abby
Post a Comment