Hey Everyone. Taylor filling in with a quick update. Angela called this afternoon shortly before her flight to let me know things were going smoothly. She has been in the air for about seven hours so far and has quite a bit left before she can arrive in Addis Ababa. One prayer request would be for her to be rested physically and mentally while traveling (hard to do). She will be the first one in her group to teach at the Vacation Bible School. This will take place the morning after they get there. Basically, she will travel for about 22 hours, sleep in new surrounds and then speak to about 600 people. Wow. So proud of her.
I also wanted to include the organization website. With Internet being spotty there, these may be the only updates I hear as well. Check it out here
August 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so excited to hear abou tthis adventure!!! Praying for you, Ang! Love you so very much.
Post a Comment